Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 22-01-2006, 12:24 AM   #1
Dav0
"Saddam your sooo emo"-JH

Default LOL Look wat i found

:
why would u bother although it would be cheaper if u work it out but it doesnt matter because of ppl like this they r stoppin the reward program now i as someone that doesnt abuse this offer and someone who has them atleast a couple nites of the week, these ppl distroy the reward program for all the other ppl who were using them

have a look: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SUB-CLUB-1000...QQcmdZViewItem

Dav0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-01-2006, 12:34 AM   #2
max^power
Formerly au^ute

so are ebay allowing the sale of stolen goods now?
max^power is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-01-2006, 12:39 AM   #3
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Subway would soon change the stamp design to counter this anyway if it got too big... that's seriously dodgy.
Old 22-01-2006, 12:44 AM   #4
Dav0

they r stoppin it all together that is wat im sayin
Old 22-01-2006, 12:49 AM   #5
max^power
Formerly au^ute

Wonder if customers with legitimate ones are compensated?
Why hasn't ebay removed the item, as it' breaches the terms of the site?
Old 22-01-2006, 12:51 AM   #6
Dav0

who says its illegal how can u prov they wernt given to him or he stole them though but i would bet he did
Old 22-01-2006, 12:51 AM   #7
XR6Gal
Just Super Happy now :)

yeah thats the thing that sucks, they're stopping the rewards program!!!

PhantomBA XR6 (Sold), now a VW owner (don't hold it against me )

& also a CM Valiant Wagon, gotta love the old Val's
see her progress here
NOW SOLD :( but now have a
Honda CBR250 Motorbike
XR6Gal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-01-2006, 12:59 AM   #8
max^power
Formerly au^ute

Well nobody can proove anything... how can you proove those can's of mountain air are genuinely mountain air? you can't! Yes, i saw some bottles of air on ebay... what a pathetic site.
Old 22-01-2006, 01:10 AM   #9
RavenLS1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thats Theft
Old 22-01-2006, 01:13 AM   #10
conordec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

if subway were smart they'd buy the lot and take it from there.
conordec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-01-2006, 01:47 AM   #11
xdclevo
The Fun Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav0
who says its illegal how can u prov they wernt given to him or he stole them though but i would bet he did
It says this "Up for auction is a roll lot of 1000 Subway sub club Stamps".
Roll lot of 1000!!!!Unless there is some bizzar circumstances or extra special Managerial bonuses given somwhere, chances are they were stolen, from whatever level, however high up the Subway chain. This auction will be over before we know it. Ya want a bet? haha
2V powahhhhh
xdclevo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-01-2006, 02:40 AM   #12
GRNKPR
DPC PERFORMANCE Race prep

you would wanna like their rolls a lot should buy em give them to the salvos only needs 12 of us to put in

nah stuff him why should he benifet from this

FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria

Ford Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car Club
GRNKPR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-01-2006, 10:07 AM   #13
Lukeyson
Right out sideways

Quote:
Originally Posted by retard off Ebay
Be generous you can afford to be ... Share these with your friends...you'll be a star in there eyes! HAHAHA
Haha what a douche, as said before, this behaviour ruins it for everyone else.
Old 22-01-2006, 01:15 PM   #14
I bleed ford
351 cubes of power

probably got the sack so he nicked em...thieving git
Old 22-01-2006, 06:28 PM   #15
jonk

Why would you bother ? You still have to spend $2 whether you get a six inch or 12 inch sub to use the stickers.

And the way they 'underpay' their managers at Subway, know wonder they are having this happen to them... disgruntled staff I'm afraid.
jonk is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-01-2006, 08:40 PM   #16
GTHO3_2

I know of a coulple of these circumstances that have happened b4. i do know of a person who aquired a couple of rolls but only used it for personal use and use between friends and there has been another circumstace of these being sold on e-bay. If u do think about it 1000 tokens is 125 foot olng subs at say 6-8$ a meal that is 750-1000$ so do the maths and there is a huge saving if u pay 120$ a roll even if u do have to buy a $2 drink. i have been told there is a system to trace stollen tokens that is in the no. printed on the bottom of the token but do u see anyone in the stores cheak. personaly if the risk of getting caught was not there and i had the spare cash i would buy them y not! look at what a sub costs to make in my opinon 80c-3.50$ for the ones that love the lot everyone is trying to rip someone off in some way so y not just rip the poor fallas off down at subway its how the world turns people might look at this as being wrong, self centered opinionated what eva but its onlt my view and experiances. just look at the fuel prices if some one came up to u and said i have 5 44gal drums of the same stuff that is comming out of that bowser u can have it at 50c ltr instead of 1.20$ u are not going to ask q's of where he got it with a saving of over 60%. the gov is ripping all of us off with tax but we just deal wit it subway should just put in ways of not letting this happen and just deal and forget about this let the guy have his money and not let it happen again
\
GTHO3_2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-01-2006, 01:21 AM   #17
Miss_Aly
Queen Bee

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the work on cruises and the money raised for charity. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTHO3_2
I know of a coulple of these circumstances that have happened b4. i do know of a person who aquired a couple of rolls but only used it for personal use and use between friends and there has been another circumstace of these being sold on e-bay. If u do think about it 1000 tokens is 125 foot olng subs at say 6-8$ a meal that is 750-1000$ so do the maths and there is a huge saving if u pay 120$ a roll even if u do have to buy a $2 drink. i have been told there is a system to trace stollen tokens that is in the no. printed on the bottom of the token but do u see anyone in the stores cheak. personaly if the risk of getting caught was not there and i had the spare cash i would buy them y not! look at what a sub costs to make in my opinon 80c-3.50$ for the ones that love the lot everyone is trying to rip someone off in some way so y not just rip the poor fallas off down at subway its how the world turns people might look at this as being wrong, self centered opinionated what eva but its onlt my view and experiances. just look at the fuel prices if some one came up to u and said i have 5 44gal drums of the same stuff that is comming out of that bowser u can have it at 50c ltr instead of 1.20$ u are not going to ask q's of where he got it with a saving of over 60%. the gov is ripping all of us off with tax but we just deal wit it subway should just put in ways of not letting this happen and just deal and forget about this let the guy have his money and not let it happen again
\

Well Said!

The guy has 1000 stamps and 100 to 150 cards. You need 2 full cards to get a foot long so thats 12 stamps per foot long sub.
Miss_Aly is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-01-2006, 01:53 AM   #18
Hunter
Ex EL Falcon

I thought Subway stamps were things that clogged up my wallet??

I honestly never saw the benefit of this scheme. Its almost like those bloody "2 for $5 but 1 for $3.50" deals at the service station. Bah humbug. Stop clogging my wallet!